Salary: £30k-£35k + Benefit package
Hours: Full time
I have great pleasure in supporting our highly reputable client in the recruitment of a Maintenance Manager to lead a busy team of three.
The job role will require you to oversee the planned and reactive maintenance of three sites in Brighton and Hove.
* Ensure the property and buildings are maintained to an excellent standard
* Ensure regulatory compliance and health and safety environment is promoted
* Implement and maintain safety procedures and policies
* Identify and implement areas for improvement
* Develop maintenance schedules
* Respond to maintenance requests
* Manage external contractors and third parties
* Delegate task appropriately
* Manage and motivate your team
* Follow and enforce of relevant legislation
* Adhere to all safety regulations
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven background in maintenance management
* Highly organised with an excellent grasp of figures and man management
* Proven experience of dealing with building management systems, fire and burglar alarms
* Strong M&E maintenance background (electrical bias would be beneficial)
* Great communication skills
* Proactive and approachable
* Be available to work flexible hours
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and professional organisation. For more information please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Apply for Maintenance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly