Finance Technician - Pensions - B&CE
Finance Technician - Pensions
Salary: Up to £24,000
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since. We provide simple, good value products and services and our first class support and customer service has won awards. Due to growth within B&CE our expanding finance team have a new opportunity for a Finance Technician. Do you have excellent knowledge in preparing monthly accounts working towards strict deadlines? Have you been looking for the next step up within your financial services career? Read on to find out more about our company and the role in detail...
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working within a close team you’ll be responsible for the following duties:
- Bank reconciliations and daily banking
- Preparation of balance sheets and pre payments
- Production of accounts, year end schedules and agreements
- Working towards set deadlines at all times
If you're right for this role:
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Previous working experience within a pension or financial services environment
- Proven ability to plan and organise workloads towards deadlines
- AAT Level 4 qualified or studying towards certification
- Experience in preparing accounts
- Excel advanced level or equivalent
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.