Content Executive in Hove
5 days left
- Full Time
The Digital Content Executive is responsible for the overall presentation of content within The Eventa Group’s website portfolio - take a look at our website to see the huge array of exciting products we sell: www.thestagcompany.com & www.henheaven.co.uk.
Main Duties of the position include:
- Work with product to write and upload accurate activity write ups
- Upload product facts, prices and useful information relevant to the individual activity.
- Maintain and update company content inventory
- Maintain company content plan with a view to maximizing SEO goals, user experience and ultimately bookings
- Update and maintain each brand’s editorial calendar
- Identify key trends for inclusion within the content strategy
- Monitor content success using Google Analytics and available tools and provide monthly reports
- Check and create online page and blog content, in-link, across the websites in line with brand guidelines
- Ensure that website images are of a good quality, relevant to the product and appropriate to the target audience
- Create blog posts containing topical and relevant content, which satisfies current search behaviour to improve the user experience (informative) and SEPRs (relevant)
- Assist the PR team with any major campaigns as and when needed, including but not limited to content creation, idea creation and attendance at events
- Assist PR team and Products with supplier promotional pushes on our website(s)
- Work with the Products team to optimise package copy and images on package landing pages when required
The successful candidate will have experience of writing for a company’s website within a marketing role. A marketing degree or journalist qualification is desirable but not essential.
Your basic salary will be £17k, with 20 days holiday, 8 bank holidays and an additional day's leave awarded for each year worked to a max of 25 days. You'll also be eligible for the following benefits:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Discounted holiday stays
- Additional holiday allowance scheme
- Social club that organises lots of great, fun events
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Recommend a friend rewards
Please send your application with covering letter to us - we look forward to hearing from you.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - THANK YOU!
Apply for Content Executive in Hove
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly