Hours: Full Time - Mom-Fri
I have great pleasure in supporting our highly reputable client in the recruitment of a Finance Assistant to work within their busy accounts team based in the head office in Hove.
The role is to provide selected and planned support to the Control and Financial Reporting team in conducting reconciliation of nominal accounts and conducting data analysis.
* Produce price increases and budget price increases
* Raise invoices and credit notes
* String and archiving relevant documents in line with HMRC and company requirements
* Process sales invoices
* Undertake detailed analysis of transactional data
* Reconciliation of nominal accounts
* Create, amend and maintain customer price packages
* Support to the Pricing and Finance manager
* Resolve any outstanding queries
* Calculate and raise cheques
* Auditing all aspects of pricing distribution
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Part qualified AAT
* Great attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
* Proven accounts background with proven experience within reconciliation and invoicing
* Good IT skills (intermediate Excel) and ideally proven experience in using Oracle
* Basic knowledge of double entry book-keeping
* Confident communicator with a high level of numeracy
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and forward think organisation, for more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!!!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.