Recruitment events in November and December
We're in the top 120 best places to work by HSJ Best Places to Work.
We are looking for registered nurses, healthcare assistants and therapists to come and join our community teams including our telephone triage service One Call. We can offer permanent positions or the opportunity to join the Trust on a flexible basis, to cover short-term and temporary roles.
We are holding the following recruitment events - come and speak to our friendly teams:
- Sunday 12 November - 11am to 5pm - Ground Floor, County Mall, Crawley RH10 1FP
- Tuesday 14 November - 1pm to 7pm - Reception area at Horsham Hospital RH12 2DR
- Wednesday 22 November - 10am to 12:30pm - Horsham Library RH12 1PJ
- Tuesday 28 November - 1pm to 7pm - Main Reception, Red Wing, Crawley Hospital RH11 7DH
- Thursday 14 December - 10am to 12:30pm - Horsham Job Centre RH12 1HN
- Tuesday 19 December - 1pm to 7pm - Reception area at Horsham Hospital RH12 2DR
Anyone interested in finding out more about working for the Trust is welcome to come along and speak to us - see how we support our staff with a career as individual as you.
More about Sussex Community
We are the main provider of NHS community health services across West Sussex, Brighton & Hove and the High Weald, Lewes and Havens area of East Sussex, providing medical, nursing and therapeutic care to over 9,000 people a day, employing around 4,750 staff.
We have many roles available on a permanent and temporary basis with a variety of shifts in our bedded units, community settings and clinics. We offer flexible hours, good rates of pay, and substantial training and development. We are proud to be the first NHS employer in Sussex to be a Living Wage employer.