Are you looking to develop and expand on your hairdressing skills gained at Level 2? Hair 2 Dye 4 are looking for a Level 2 qualified hair stylist who is keen to learn new skills, progress and complete a Level 3 Hairdressing Apprenticeship. This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for an aspiring hair stylist. Apply now!
The purpose of an Apprenticeship is to provide an individual with the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge through completing on the job training supported by formal training at the College (Northbrook MET).
Your key tasks include:
- Perform reception duties – book appointments and greet clients
- Shampoo and condition hair
- Creatively cut hair using a range of techniques
- Style and dress hair
- Colour and lighten hair
- Hair colour correction
- Highlight (cap, mesh or spatula)
- Tint hair
- Perm hair
- Provide specialist hair and scalp treatments
- Provide client consultation services
- Plus general ad hoc duties