Rehabilitation Engineering Technician
3 days left
- Full Time
You will be based at the Chailey Clinical Services site in East Sussex. However, the team provided assessment and provision of communication equipment to adults and children across Sussex and Surrey so applicants must have their own vehicle as travel will be required within this area.
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic technician interested in learning new skills. Full training will be given .
Your role will include:
- Managing and maintaining the equipment stores for the service
- Taking part in delivering equipment to service users
- Mounting equipment and setting up equipment for the team to trial to service users.
- Liaising with the mechanical engineering workshop staff in designing and manufacturing bespoke solutions for service users.
Our Staff Benefits
There are many benefits when you work with us; here are just some of them:
- Annual Leave - Most staff receive 27 days annual leave (pro-rata for part-time staff) plus all public Bank holidays, raising to 29 days after 5 years service, 33 days after 10 years NHS service.
- Learning and Development -The Trust supports a learning culture and encourages all staff to undertake appropriate education and development opportunities. All staff are entitled to receive regular and frequent supervision, a personal development plan and an annual appraisal.
- Flexible Working - Opportunities for flexible working include: part time working; term-time only working; job sharing and annualised hours. We also offer staff time off to deal with an emergency; career breaks; maternity leave; shared maternity leave; maternity support leave; parental leave; adoption leave and leave for public services.
- Season ticket loans and bike to work scheme -We offer interest free season ticket loans for public transport and a tax efficient bike to work scheme with deductions taken from salary.
- Workplace Nurseries -We provide tax efficient workplace nurseries for children under 5 on our major sites.
- Health, Wellbeing and Fitness- Under the Better Deals for Staff scheme, we also offer staff free assistance towards the cost of eye tests. Occupational Health services include pre-employment health checks, advice on work-related health and safety matters, vaccinations for work and confidential advice and referral to counselling services. We also encourage our staff to register on our Trust Benefits siteto receive a huge range of discounts on well-known brands and retailers and at the same time generate funds for our Trust.